The next 24 hours: what you can do to stop Tory Brexit
We’ve spent months fighting this referendum, and we know how high the stakes are. This could well come down to thousands of votes – and everything now hangs on what we do in the next 24 hours.22nd June 2016
How can you help?
- Help us get out the vote (see below)
This is going to be the main task over the next 24 hours – we’ll be doorknocking, phone banking and running high visibility stalls all over the country.
- Ring your undecided relatives and friends
Talk to absolutely everyone you know – and not just people your own age. Make sure they’re voting, and voting Remain.
- Say why you’re voting Remain on social media
Especially If you haven’t already said much on social media, make your final pitch to your friends and followers for why you’re voting Remain.
Mobilising the vote on the day
We need you on June 23rd – all day if you can manage it. Ask your boss for the day off, take leave, pull a sicky. But regardless of how long you can do – even if it’s just an hour or two – get active.
Another Europe is Possible doesn’t have the capacity to run an independent ‘Get Out the Vote’ operation on the day – and we’ll be directing all our supporters to get involved in the main operation, primarily with Britain Stronger in Europe and the Labour Party. So, for directions on what to do on the day:
- If you’re not active in Labour and don’t have contact with Stronger In, please fill in our volunteer form by clicking here.
- If you are a Labour member, get in touch with your local Labour Party – click here.
- If you are not a Labour member and can do so, get in touch with Stronger In in your area – click here.
- If you are a Green Party member, inquire with your local party
If you’re part of an active Another Europe is Possible group and already have plans for stalls, doorknocking and high visibility actions on the day, please obviously go ahead with these.