Left Bloc on the March for Change
Join us in the streets on July 20th.14th June 2019
With big name and grassroots speakers to be announced.
Saturday 20th July will see yet another massive demonstration against Brexit. As the Tory Party is taken over by an extreme rightwing Brexiter, the March for Change will provide a vital rallying point for everyone opposed to the politics of Johnson, May and Trump.
As trade unionists, left wingers, greens, progressives and anti-racists, we will be there loud and proud to fight against Brexit and for the world we want to see.
Only an agenda of hope and solidarity can beat Brexit, a radical challenge to the status quo. If we see a repeat of the 2016 campaign, with the establishment in charge, we will lose.
On July 20th, we will march for:
- Decent jobs and homes for all
- A Europe-wide green new deal
- Workers’ rights and a living wage across Europe. Scrap all anti-union laws
- Free movement for all – no to Fortress Europe
- An economy that serves the many not the few, with democratic ownership and control
- A Europe that challenges the power of big corporations, with tough regulation and taxes
- A well-funded, entirely publicly owned and run NHS
Join the Facebook event here.
The Fix Brexit Motion
Another Europe elections: run to be on our national committee
Nomination deadline extended to Tuesday 25 January 2022. Read more »
Another Europe National Conference 2021 Recordings & Report
Another Europe's annual members' conference took place via Zoom on Saturday 4 December 2021. Read more »
NEW VIDEO: Brexit & Islamophobia - how are they connected?
Watch online now. Read more »
Nationality and Borders Bill Model Motion
Model motion passed unanimously by Oxford Labour Party's Rose Hill and Iffley Ward. Read more »