Left Bloc on the March for Change
Join us in the streets on July 20th.14th June 2019
With big name and grassroots speakers to be announced.
Saturday 20th July will see yet another massive demonstration against Brexit. As the Tory Party is taken over by an extreme rightwing Brexiter, the March for Change will provide a vital rallying point for everyone opposed to the politics of Johnson, May and Trump.
As trade unionists, left wingers, greens, progressives and anti-racists, we will be there loud and proud to fight against Brexit and for the world we want to see.
Only an agenda of hope and solidarity can beat Brexit, a radical challenge to the status quo. If we see a repeat of the 2016 campaign, with the establishment in charge, we will lose.
On July 20th, we will march for:
- Decent jobs and homes for all
- A Europe-wide green new deal
- Workers’ rights and a living wage across Europe. Scrap all anti-union laws
- Free movement for all – no to Fortress Europe
- An economy that serves the many not the few, with democratic ownership and control
- A Europe that challenges the power of big corporations, with tough regulation and taxes
- A well-funded, entirely publicly owned and run NHS
Join the Facebook event here.
Let Us Vote: Take action
We're campaigning for the right to vote for all UK residents, and all UK citizens living abroad. Join us on August 31 - September 1. Read more »
Democracy and Brexit
A remain and reform policy is the best way to address the contemporary democracy deficit, writes Mary Kaldor. Read more »
Build the Climate Strike: Days of action
We are joining the global climate walkouts on September 20th and 27th. Help us build them. Read more »
Take action this weekend! August 17-18
Turn up the heat on Boris! Find a campaigning event near you and join in. Read more »
Turn up the Heat on Boris
Days of action announced on August 17 and 18. Read more »