Left Bloc on the March for Change
Join us in the streets on July 20th.14th June 2019
With big name and grassroots speakers to be announced.
Saturday 20th July will see yet another massive demonstration against Brexit. As the Tory Party is taken over by an extreme rightwing Brexiter, the March for Change will provide a vital rallying point for everyone opposed to the politics of Johnson, May and Trump.
As trade unionists, left wingers, greens, progressives and anti-racists, we will be there loud and proud to fight against Brexit and for the world we want to see.
Only an agenda of hope and solidarity can beat Brexit, a radical challenge to the status quo. If we see a repeat of the 2016 campaign, with the establishment in charge, we will lose.
On July 20th, we will march for:
- Decent jobs and homes for all
- A Europe-wide green new deal
- Workers’ rights and a living wage across Europe. Scrap all anti-union laws
- Free movement for all – no to Fortress Europe
- An economy that serves the many not the few, with democratic ownership and control
- A Europe that challenges the power of big corporations, with tough regulation and taxes
- A well-funded, entirely publicly owned and run NHS
Join the Facebook event here.
Another Europe conference: Our strategy - open to amendment.
You can now read and amend our draft strategies for after the general election. Read more »
General Election 2019: the fight of our lives
This is the most important general election in our lifetimes. Read more »
A general election is coming
Get ready for a massive campaign against the Tories and Brexit Read more »
December 14: Another Europe conference 2019
Register now for our democratic members conference. Read more »
March with us: demand a public vote on Brexit
On October 19th, we need a huge show of strength. March with us to demand a public vote. Read more »