Nationwide speaker tour announced
Today, Another Europe is Possible is announcing the first wave of dates for a nation-wide speaker tour in late May and early June.10th May 2016
We’ll be starting with our national event in London on 28th May with Yanis Varoufakis, John McDonnell and a host of other amazing speakers and interactive sessions.
Then we’re off around the country, with speakers including Owen Jones, Caroline Lucas, Clive Lewis, Matt Wrack, Salma Yaqoob, Jean Lambert, Louise Haigh, Natalie Bennett, Kerry McCarthy – and a host of local campaigners and trade unionists.
Here are the dates:
- Bristol on 31st May, from 7.30pm in the Trinity Centre. Get your ticket here.
- Birmingham on 1st June, from 7pm in the Priory Rooms. Get your ticket here.
- NEW DATE: Newcastle on 2nd June, from 7pm in the Curtis Auditorium, Newcastle University. Get your ticket here.
- Sheffield on 3rd June, from 6pm in Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union. Get your ticket here.
- Manchester on 4th June, from 4pm in the People’s History Museum. Get your ticket here.
These are just the first wave of dates to be announced. Stay tuned for another set of dates and cities in the coming days.
Another Europe elections: run to be on our national committee
Nominations are now open for Another Europe's national committee elections for the year of 2021. Read more »
2020: the year in review
2020 was a difficult year for everyone, but we still achieved a lot. Here's our look back on it. Read more »
Conference 2020 - report and final strategy document
A report of our conference and strategy for 2021. Read more »
Don’t back the Tory Brexit deal, activists and MPs tell Starmer
MPs, trade unionists and campaigners unite to call on Labour and other opposition parties not to vote for Boris Johnson's Brexit deal. Read more »
Another Europe's strategy for 2021: open to amendment
Ahead of our annual conference on 12th December, our National Committee has agreed this draft strategy. It is open to amendment by any Another Europe member. Read more »