Nationwide speaker tour announced
Today, Another Europe is Possible is announcing the first wave of dates for a nation-wide speaker tour in late May and early June.10th May 2016
We’ll be starting with our national event in London on 28th May with Yanis Varoufakis, John McDonnell and a host of other amazing speakers and interactive sessions.
Then we’re off around the country, with speakers including Owen Jones, Caroline Lucas, Clive Lewis, Matt Wrack, Salma Yaqoob, Jean Lambert, Louise Haigh, Natalie Bennett, Kerry McCarthy – and a host of local campaigners and trade unionists.
Here are the dates:
- Bristol on 31st May, from 7.30pm in the Trinity Centre. Get your ticket here.
- Birmingham on 1st June, from 7pm in the Priory Rooms. Get your ticket here.
- NEW DATE: Newcastle on 2nd June, from 7pm in the Curtis Auditorium, Newcastle University. Get your ticket here.
- Sheffield on 3rd June, from 6pm in Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union. Get your ticket here.
- Manchester on 4th June, from 4pm in the People’s History Museum. Get your ticket here.
These are just the first wave of dates to be announced. Stay tuned for another set of dates and cities in the coming days.
Remain, Reform, Revolt
We are launching a major new campaign launched this summer. Read more »
Left Bloc on the March for Change
Join us in the streets on July 20th. Read more »
Motion for Labour Party conference 2019
Another Europe is Possible, Labour for a Socialist Europe and Open Labour have launched their motion for Labour Party conference 2019. If you are member of the Labour Party, you should submit it now to your CLP. Read more »
New report: Portugal shows that left wing governments can win inside the EU
A new report authored by Hilary Wainwright, a leading left wing academic and writer, has found that Portugal’s socialist government has had major success in delivering a radical anti-austerity manifesto within the EU. Read more »
Activists launch anti-Brexit push towards Labour Party conference
Another Europe is Possible has published a motion for Labour conference 2019, alongside Labour for a Socialist Europe and Open Labour. Read more »