Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at email@example.com
Another Europe elections: run to be on our national committee
Nominations are now open for Another Europe's national committee elections for the year of 2021. Read more »
2020: the year in review
2020 was a difficult year for everyone, but we still achieved a lot. Here's our look back on it. Read more »
Conference 2020 - report and final strategy document
A report of our conference and strategy for 2021. Read more »
Don’t back the Tory Brexit deal, activists and MPs tell Starmer
MPs, trade unionists and campaigners unite to call on Labour and other opposition parties not to vote for Boris Johnson's Brexit deal. Read more »
Another Europe's strategy for 2021: open to amendment
Ahead of our annual conference on 12th December, our National Committee has agreed this draft strategy. It is open to amendment by any Another Europe member. Read more »