Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at email@example.com
Letter to Keir Starmer: defend all migrants and refugees
Another Europe NC Members have written to Keir Starmer expressing grave concern at his comments on migrant Channel crossings. Read more »
Another Europe Campaign Statements 2021
Ahead of our annual conference on 4 December 2021, our National Committee has agreed these campaign statements. Read more »
Protest: Climate Refugees Welcome!
Another Europe activists organised a climate refugee solidarity bloc on the COP26 London demo on Saturday 6 November Read more »
Afghan refugees welcome - nationwide day of action
On September 4th, join the national day of action in solidarity with Afghan refugees - and all migrants. Read more »
‘Dying to be regularised’: 100+ artists and thinkers sign open letter in support of Brussels hunger strikers
Four hundred migrants are on hunger strike in Brussels to demand regularisation and basic rights. Their situation is getting desperate. Read more »