Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at email@example.com
National Committee elections - candidate statements
Read the candidate statements for our National Committee election (online section) 2020. Read more »
2019: the year in review
It's time to look back and reflect on the events of the past year. Read about what we did: in the streets, in parliament and beyond. Read more »
Not In Our Name
A simple way to strengthen our democracy Read more »
Another Europe conference: Our strategy - open to amendment.
You can now read and amend our draft strategies for after the general election. Read more »
General Election 2019: the fight of our lives
This is the most important general election in our lifetimes. Read more »