Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at email@example.com
General Election 2019: the fight of our lives
This is the most important general election in our lifetimes. Read more »
A general election is coming
Get ready for a massive campaign against the Tories and Brexit Read more »
December 14: Another Europe conference 2019
Register now for our democratic members conference. Read more »
March with us: demand a public vote on Brexit
On October 19th, we need a huge show of strength. March with us to demand a public vote. Read more »
Remain, Reform, Revolt - reports from our meetings so far
We have been touring the country with a series of activist meetings. Get in touch to organise one in your area. Read more »