Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at email@example.com
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Report: Don't accept this terrible Brexit deal, the case for reform
Another Europe Is Possible launches major new report setting out a series of fundamental problems with the UK-EU Brexit deal Read more »
Two motions for Labour conference 2021
This year, Another Europe is urging its supporters in Labour to put forward two vital motions - on migrants' rights and electoral reform. Read more »
Holyrood candidates pledge not to cooperate with Tories’ post-Brexit border regime
Major figures in Scotland have pledged to use the powers of the Scottish parliament to fight back against Westminster's anti-migrant agenda. Read our press release here. Read more »
The problem is vaccine monopolies
The latest diplomatic row between the UK and EU is a distraction from the real issue - the prioritisation of profit over human life and good sense. Read more »
Report: Right to Stay, but how to prove it?
We are now just months away from the June 30th application deadline and it's clear that Settled Status is not working. Read our new report. Read more »