Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at email@example.com
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Launching: Coronavirus Lockdown - a new series of podcasts
All recorded remotely, safely in isolation, a core team of regular guests will be joined by international contributors from the rest of the world. Read more »
Campaigners to demand ‘internationalist response’ to coronavirus
Another Europe is Possible, a left wing group campaigning against the politics of Brexit, is to launch a campaign for an internationalist response to Covid-19 crisis, contrasting this with the current approach of the UK government, which it says is “slow, weak and driven by a political class high on British nationalism”. Read more »
Coronavirus: we need an internationalist response
No one will be free of this virus until we all are. Another Europe will be fighting for an internationalist response to the pandemic. Read more »
Fake news and coronavirus: 7 rules for ‘digital hygiene’
Europe is wrestling with two massive problems: the infection itself, but also the cascades of economic and social panic that it causes. Read more »
After Brexit, what next? Conference moved online - details soon. Read more »