Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at email@example.com
Another Europe's strategy for 2021: open to amendment
Ahead of our annual conference on 12th December, our National Committee has agreed this draft strategy. It is open to amendment by any Another Europe member. Read more »
Another Europe conference 2020
On Saturday 12th December, Another Europe is Possible will be holding its annual members' conference. Read more »
Solidarity with Belarus: a statement
A statement in solidarity with the uprising in Belarus, signed by MPs, activists, trade unionists and others. Read more »
The real nightmare before Christmas: a US trade deal in the middle of Covid
How and why you should join the day of action against the US trade deal. Read more »
We will fight for every inch
A statement from the National Committee of Another Europe: The left and the remains of the anti-Brexit movement must break their silence and mobilise against the Tories' Brexit agenda. Read more »