Now is the time: step up the fight against Brexit
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, but we can win.30th March 2019
This wasn’t supposed to be happening – but it’s March 30th 2019 and we are still in the EU.
We are living through a profound political crisis. Everything is at stake, and the events in parliament show, clear as day, that we can win and that what we are doing matters more than ever.
The next few weeks are going to be about 3 things:
- Pressuring and supporting MPs to vote for a public vote, and against Brexit
- Shifting public opinion
- Preparing the ground for a massive, radical referendum campaign
To do this, we need you.
- Order some materials here and now.
- Organise locally – set a time and place for leafleting or a stall, and we will promote it for you. Let us know details at email@example.com
- Pressure and support your local MP – arrange a visit, and share our write to your MP tool
- Get active in your political party and trade union. We have already led the campaign to shift Labour, and soon we will be releasing new tools and motions. In the meantime, if you’re in Labour submit this motion to your local party.
And if you haven’t already, please join us.
Questions or comments? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily #StopTheCoup protests ramp up pressure as parliament returns
Our press release roundup on #StopTheCoup, Monday 2nd September Read more »
Hundreds of thousands in the streets - see photos
Around 80 #StopTheCoup protests took place around the country. Read more »
Huge numbers take to streets as #StopTheCoup movement calls for DAILY protests
Hundreds of thousands take to the streets in protests and civil disobedience. Read more »
#StopTheCoup movement forms as hundreds of thousands plan Saturday protests
Our press release with all the latest on the #StopTheCoup protests, from Thursday 29th August Read more »
#StopTheCoup! Join the nationwide wave of protests
We can't let Boris Johnson shut down democracy. Read more »